ABOUT PAZLOTKOWO

PAZLOTKOWO  BLOGSPOT   COM
TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY – it’s the only place you have to live.
MY RECIPES are natural, simple, quick to prepare, vegetarian, rafined sugar free, full of fruits and vegetables – delicious and beautiful meals from simple, natural ingredients. I mean no special diet, just celebrating what you can do with few simple ingredients, eat and breathe nature.
I love eat seasonal and local products, that makes me feel happy, healthy and slim. You can also count on loads of POSITIVE ENERGY, that’s for sure!
PAZLOTKOWO.BLOGSPOT.COM
In a way I’ve always known that travel is more than passion. WHEN I TRAVEL, MY HEART STARTS TO BEAT FASTER. The world seduces me all the time and my addiction to travel is rather incurable. You’ve to remember that travel is amazing thing – when bites you, will never let you go so easily. And I definitely got bitten.
Travel is not only destination – it’s a state of mind and happiness of the way. I definitely got ADDICTED TO TRAVEL. I visited four continents, thirty-six countries, so far. I spent a few weeks in Portugal, Italy and France – there I left a bit of my heart. A few years ago I hiked alone in South East Asia – Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, for over a three months.
I can tell you for sure – I’ll come back to TRAVEL AGAIN AND AGAIN, until the end of the world. PAZLOTKOWO serves stories spiced with local delights, a handful of tips which will transform your trip into a once in a lifetime adventure and all of them bite–sized.
PAZLOTKOWO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I has dreamt about CREATING FEELINGS OF HAPPINESS, friendliness and wellbeing within everyday life. In the meantime, I've adored spending some time in my beloved Tricity, where I met new WORD PAZLOTKO – means colorful foil candy wrapper. I fell in love so intensely, that there was no choice and I decided to CREATE PAZLOTKOWO – where you find a lot of candy – my love of food, travel and taking care of myself.
I started writing PAZLOTKOWO in December 2016 and I laid the foundations to start building a community of like-minded people that I absolutely love. I hope you ENJOY what you find here and it MAKES YOU HAPPY.
PAZLOTKOWO.BLOGSPOT.COM
PAZLOTKOWO.BLOGSPOT.COM

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY,
KAROLINA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz